1) Check the size of the blocks applicable to the instrument
2) Prepare for the blocks in order
3) Check the instrument inside out and clear
4) Place an array plate after opening the upper door and close the door.
5) Power switch "On" and then the front lamp turn to " Red".
6) Press Green button to start
7) Put the blocks on the inclined way with the front bevel of the block toward the inlet, and push the block into the inlet, and press the block slightly for a second, then the block will move into the
8) When paraffin blocks are precisely placed on the block tray, press the 'Start' button located at the left side of slot (red button).
Then the loaded blocks are transferred to the rear area of the instrument for the trimming procedure.
9) The block will move into the trimming module to trim the right and left side of the block first, Then, move to the right to trim the other two sides.
10)The trimmed block will come out from the trimming module and laid by 10 blocks and arrayed block x 5 lines (50 block) on the plate.
11) Then, the alarm sounds 3 times
12) After the alarm sounds, please stop inputting the blocks and open the upper door.
13) Take out the array plate to replace it with a new array plate to continue trimming.
14) Turn off the power switch when the work is finished completely.
15) After the trimming, a user need to clear the paraffin debris in the trash box and around the trimming module with opening the upper doors.